
Well.......so you want to know what happened?
We just might tell you what we know... According to our blood work, my HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) level. Our number was 550!!! That number is good enough that the doctor's office is not requiring any additional blood work. Our next step is we go in to the office in June to have an ultrasound. I'm not sure if that is when we will hear a heartbeat (or 2, maybe ? why knows!!!!) or if they are just looking for a yolk sac. I have no idea, all I know is.........so far................
We are officially pregnant!!! Although it's very very very very very very very early. So, I think we are breaking some type of Miss Manner's rule about not waiting until 12-15 weeks. But, screw Miss Manner's and her rule, I doubt it took her 6 years to conceive and I doubt she had to deal with all the other things we've done. I'm such a rebel.
So, we know it's early, but we are still very very very hopeful. Everyone seems to think we have a "strong number." So, keep praying for little 8 and 9. Since we are not sure who is still in there we still pray for them both. :)
Thank to you all for your thoughts and prayers throughout this journey. The journey continues...... and this makes us EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!!!!!
Zippidy Do Da Zippidy Yay. We know you still have a long journey before you will feel comfortable...our prayers continue. Congrats on this monumental step.
ReplyDeletePower of prayer, nothing more needs to be said.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Grandparenting is so much fun more to spoil!!
Love you both,
Dad & Linda
You are both Loved and so are those babies on the way! I am SO excited for you. Have to go now...baby shopping....
ReplyDeleteLee Ann
I am so happy for you guys. Now the waiting game starts....boy, girl, how many??!!??
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying your blog!!!
Anita Talbott