
Neat rainbow, huh? Jeff snapped that picture after a storm we had a couple weeks ago. That looked like the perfect rainbow. A few minutes later there was another rainbow with it, so a double rainbow. Last time I saw that we were in Hawaii.....
Nothing to exciting to report from yesterday. I let Jeff play "mad scientist" to mix up the drugs. He did a great job AND the shot still stung like crazy. I am so lucky. I woke up paranoid this morning thinking that all the follicles just fell out. When we went to the doctor they were still in there, so no more needs to worry about that.
But, we have an update. As of today, I have 2 more stim shots, then on Saturday at 9pm (SHARP!) we have our last shot. That is the one that gets every follicle ready for the "big show" - i.e. egg retrieval day. We are scheduled on Monday to have the E/R, then later on in the week (providing things fertilized) they will transfer a couple back in on Thursday. So, that is the tentative plan. Monday I get happy drugs, Thursday we hope there are at least 2 embryo's to transfer in. Then the rest of Thursday I will be a couch potato.
Sorry for the short update. I am working late tonight (until 8pm EST), so hopefully tomorrow I will type some more.
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment