Monday, May 21, 2007

Day 38- 4dp3dt

So, any guesses to what 4dp3dt? Here you go:

4 days post 3 day tranfer, so we are on day 4 of our embryo transfer (which occured after it grew for 3 days). Some people do 5 day transfers (those embryo's are typically blastocytes (an embryos of 100+ cells)). But, our doc does 3 day tranfers. There is a greater risk that an embryo can stop growing the longer it is outside of the body, but it does work.

Anyway, so how am I feeling. Well..... I think Jeff might need a safe house. I have yelled at him a lot and then I just cried a little while watching Dancing with the Stars. I'm not sure the dancing moved my soul that much, but maybe. God forbid I watch a sad movie (like Armageddon- that movie makes me cry EVERY time). These progesterone supplements are worse than the shots. Or it could be this incessant wait to see if this worked or not. Who knows, most likely a combination of all. This is how hormonal I can get on these things. About 2 years ago on IUI with injectables (IUI= intra uterine insemination) , I really got emotional. It was Christmas time.... I cried during WWE wrestling (they did it for the troops in Afghanistan- I cried), and during Cooking with Paula (Michael gave her tickets to Paris- I was touched I cried).

It's incessant. I am totally irritated at drivers and my customers, yet cry at Dancing with the Stars. I have no idea what is wrong. But to state I'm emotional, that is the tip of the iceberg. Did I mention some 70 year old lady flipped me off the other day? On Mother's Day, I'm in the car with my Mom. I was bitching this driver needed to choose a lane and we both stopped at a stop light. Mind you her car was ahead of me, she was drifting from a left turn lane to a straight thru lane. Anyway, I stopped behind her and she rolled down her drivers window and I see this decrepit hand came out and give me the bird. She flipped me off, there, and then KEPT flipping me off after the light turned green. We hit ANOTHER red light, she kept flipping me off. I could barely tell someone was driving the car and she kept flipping me off. We could not stop laughing. It was hysterical, she flipped me off using both middle fingers. Funnier if you were there I think.

So, that is all for today. I hope everyone has a great day. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers we are really hoping one or both of them have stuck on for the next 9 months....

1 comment:

  1. Kim, You just cry all you want. You deserve to be able to do that. Jeff can handle it for two weeks.....heck, you let him play ball on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete