Tomorrow is a big day. They go in with a very expensive vacuum cleaner and suck out all the eggs. I hope they use a Dyson with a heppa filter- those are top if the line, you know. Oh I am trying to keep it all light. So, here is my agenda tomorrow. At 7:15am, I take my first Valium (that is a nice drug), we have to be at the office by 7:45am. Then at 7:45, they start my IV drip, for the next hour or so, I expect to be in lala land. During my trip to lala land, I hear that my eggs will be sucked out then they get to rest. I guess they are tired from their long journey. Also, Jeff has to do his part, then his boys get all clean and shiny (the need to look their best because we know my eggs are snotty/prissy). Well this time, his boys do not even have to do much swimming, a lab tech (here is the sexy part of trying to get PG with science) gently places one of Jeff's award winning guys in my egg. At that point, I guess is technically conception. However, we then need to pray that our egg/sperm join into one and begin to divide and grow!!!!
Depending on how many eggs are pulled out, they will all get to join their sperm friend. We then hope they grow and grow and become very happy embryo's that want to "go to their home" for the next 9 months to GROW even bigger. So, providing we have at least 2 good ones that go onto Thursday, those 2 will get placed back in. Out goal is for any extras to be frozen so we will have some tot-ciclies to use later.
That is all for now! So, if you can , please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all for your support during this journey. I hope to update mid-day to let you know how many eggs we had.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment