Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day 40- 6dp3dt

I still feel the same. Nothing new. The heavens have yet to open and a voice has not been heard saying "Kim you are knocked up." I'm still waiting. However, if the sky did open and I heard a voice, I'd think i was going crazy. But most of you knew that already.

So, nothing new. Same ole same ole. I always tease Jeff that it would be a great thing if as soon as you got PG something on your body has an obvious change. For instance, maybe your toe would turn orange. You could wake up one morning and know. "Oh my! My toe is orange I must be PG!" If it was only that easy. So, we still wait. And wait....

The amendment to the softball pants. I have come to a conclusion that white pants ARE acceptable pre-memorial to BASEBALL players. Therefore, softball players you are still not Ok'ed. However, after viewing a few Reds games, I will tell you Josh Hamilton looks H-O-T in those ugly white pants. That man is just yummy. He is an exception, as is any player who has a hot tush like his. There is my amendment on the white pants. OH ANOTHER THING... Seriously, spread the word about the heels at softball parks. I still do not understand it. Nor do I understand parading around in a sports bra and softball pants (especially when you really should not be wearing that fashion combination-- not everyone call pull that look off....I think it has to do with the stripes on the pants....). Yikes, this "lady" was trying for that look the other Friday night. Honestly, she did not look sporty, she looked like a softball hussy. Just my observation. Geeze this drug make me mean (ask Jeff- he will agree).

Finally, the very sweet Ovaltine story. We all know Jeff works with some very neat guys at the shop. Well, they listen to AM radio all day everyday (that is topic for another day). About 10 times a day, this Ovaltine commercial comes on. You know the one, the kid asks, "More Ovaltine please!" Dan (he works in the bay next to Jeff), expressed to Jeff that he thinks our kids would be like the Ovaltine kid. All sweet and nice asking so politely for the drink, therefore Dan thinks well will not have devil children. On the night after E/T, Jeff gets a phone call. It's Dan telling him to go look on the side steps. Sitting there was a jar of Ovaltine with a cute bow on it. Dan says if he had to he'd by us a 5 gallon jug of it for the octuplets if we need it. He'd deny this story, but he did it. And it was a super sweet gesture.

Thanks for all your continued thoughts and prayers. We are on day 6 of our novena (Day 6 of six we have not skipped a night! We are going for a new record!) .

Wishing you all the best for a wonderful day. If I do not update before the weekend, have a safe Memorial Day. Take a second and go on line and send a thank you note to a solider.

2 comments:

  1. Dancing with the Stars... Sweet Ovaltine stories... It's all good stuff for crying. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ovaltine Howell....has some sort of ring to it.... Thinking of you daily with good thoughts and prayers Kimmy.-----Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete