Happy Tuesday! I had the doctor appointment today, no "hmmmm....," no "OHH...," only an "A plus." My ultrasound got an A+. I'm not sure if the doctor is grading on a curve or anything, but I got an A+. So, that means everything looks great! Therefore, we continue on lupron until next Monday, but we get to add Follistim on Thursday. Thursday night the fun starts, 2 shots. Someone might want to come and save Jeff, I kind of fear for him. Poor guy.
Thursdays shots are when we begin the really rigid time schedule. We have to decide a time and we have a 1/2 hour interval on either side of the time. So if our time is 8:00pm, I basically have between 7:30 and 8:30 to shoot up. Also, these shots require to be refrigeration, so they do not travel well in the heat. Oh well.
Next doctor appointment is May 7th (Sebbie Cat's 10th birthday) and we check how things are going. I have acupuncture on May 8th so, we shall see how it goes.
Sorry this post is so short, I have a minor headache, maybe seasonal, maybe the drugs, who knows. I hate to leave you all disappointed, but I know you understand.
Have a great day!
Congrats on the A+! Don't forget to go in for a session or two of "short needles" with Mimi! Now, go lay some eggs!
ReplyDeleteHow was the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup ice cream from Coldstone while you wrote the blog?
ReplyDelete