Monday, April 30, 2007

Days 15, 16 and 17

Finally, when I was giving up hope... Aunt Flo came to visit, now I cannot wait for her to leave. I'm just never satisfied, what can I say? Tomorrow I have a doctor appointment for my baseline check. So now we think about a few things:
1. Let's not find 'something' again (I am STILL getting bills from that surgery. AND I am considering NOT paying the anaesthesia bill since I got so sick. I want a refund.)
2. We need to be 'down regulated.' Not turned off, I just need quiet ovaries. IF they are totally turned off, we are dead in the water again.
3. Pray for Jeff-- I'm getting crabbier. I can tell.

So, all in all things are good. We had a fun weekend doing lots of silly things. We also did a lot of work outside, which was fun. I like to play in the dirt. I just figure I will wait at least one more week before planting my annuals. I really want to, but with it dropping in the 40-50's this week, I'm not gonna chance it. Knowing Cincinnati, it will frost or snow in May.

I was working on a list of softball do's and don'ts based on all my softball viewing last weekend. I saw 5 games, I think of 5 games Jeff's teams won 3 of them. Not too bad if you look at the big picture. However, if you are a softball guy/gal, remember one thing.....never wear white softball pants. Seriously, unless you are 7 and in little league I beg you to reconsider. First off, we all know wearing white prior to Memorial Day is a faux paux (sp?). Secondly, if you are breaking the rules setup by whoever decided there was a "time" for white, DO NOT.... I repeat DO NOT wear black underwear underneath the already questionable white softball pants. Especially rethink black bikini cut underwear, like the guy I saw breaking this rule-- ESPECIALLY if you are a guy, maybe rethink the bikini cut undies all together.... yuck. So, after I had to stare towards the sun to burn the memory of the man wearing white softball pants with black bikini cut undies out of my mind, I felt better. Once my eyes came back in focus, I could observe some of the nice viewers/ fans of the game. You can imagine the entertainment value on that one. I cannot wait when it warms up so I can see the jean skirts and high heels again. Did I mention this was a softball park? If someone pops a ball foul, and it's coming right at you.. good luck in those heels sweetie. The only exception to the heels rule is the uber dedicated lady who has come directly from work to cheer on her man. If the ladies in heels and jean skirts have just come from work...is there a brass pole somewhere on their sales floor? Wow, that was mean. Jean skirts and heels are fine, just not at softball. Heck I feel dressed up in khaki shorts and a clean t-shirt. As the softball season continues, I will try to point out a few don't. For now, donate all white softball pants and leave the heels at the club... I mean work.

Also, stock tip, consider non-alcoholic beer stock. They really are not that bad. Jeff is enjoying them as he would if they were Miller Lite.

No comments:

Post a Comment