
Being in customer service, I have to say when I get OUTSTANDING service I have to tell everyone. Or if I get horrible service I tell a lot of people about that also. Anyway, I have received some complaints that certain people cannot tell the dogs apart. They had the same collar on, so a suggestion was to get them new and different collars. Since football season is over (they have proudly been wearing their Bengals collars since September), I went online searching. There are A LOT of people who make/sell collars and leashes online. However, I found one website that the prices were a TON better than the competitors and she was willing to "customize" the collars for free. For instance, the collars originally came on a black nylon background. Since this lady makes the collars herself, she was able to change it so Higgins was on a blue background and Mag's was on orange. AND she made sure their leashes matched perfect too. She was just great to work with and VERY nice. The website is http://www.3dirtydawgz.com/ . Check it out. But remember, next time you come over.... Higgins has a BLUE collar (he was born in Kentucky... BLUE for BLUE GRASS), and Mag has more orange (Mag was born in Ohio near Bowling Green who has ORANGE for a color). So, please refer back to this legend in case you forget who is who.
Now, shooting up. Well it's a fun as it can be. So far, no hot flashes, no extreme moodiness or anything to report. Only side is a lack of motivation to work. Maybe that is not the shots, but work is a killer. I am SOOOO ready to retire. Our customers are just very difficult lately and I swear my colleagues on Germany are just being difficult because they find it amusing to irritate the short American girl. It's all driving me a little mad right now. Oh well. Did I mention I also feel chubby? I love drugs.
Jeff is playing lots of softball, which I am encouraging. Right now, I'm not all crazy on the drugs, so he needs to play as much as he can before I start getting moody. FYI, I will send out a warning message when I begin the stimming drugs. Maybe like the Bat Sign...
Now, shooting up. Well it's a fun as it can be. So far, no hot flashes, no extreme moodiness or anything to report. Only side is a lack of motivation to work. Maybe that is not the shots, but work is a killer. I am SOOOO ready to retire. Our customers are just very difficult lately and I swear my colleagues on Germany are just being difficult because they find it amusing to irritate the short American girl. It's all driving me a little mad right now. Oh well. Did I mention I also feel chubby? I love drugs.
Jeff is playing lots of softball, which I am encouraging. Right now, I'm not all crazy on the drugs, so he needs to play as much as he can before I start getting moody. FYI, I will send out a warning message when I begin the stimming drugs. Maybe like the Bat Sign...
No comments:
Post a Comment