Friday, April 13, 2007

Pre-Cycle Jitters......

VIVA LAS VEGAS


Well, see I learn something everyday. Apparently the blog site here now has an option where I can type in Hindi. Unfortunately, I know most of you do not Hindi, and neither do I. But, the letter character fonts looked pretty cool.
Off topic again, I know..... So, here we are.... on the cusp of a new cycle. According to Dr. A, our last "attempt" does not count. So, all those shots and blogging was apparently just a "test run" or lets call it a "dress rehearsal." That sounds more fun.

Now, our protocol is still the same (refer back to blog #1 for that), the main characters (Kim, Jeff and Dr. A) are still playing themselves, the only thing which has changed is our time line. I still plan on working with the super nice acupuncture lady, giving up beer, eating more eggs (eating eggs helps grow eggs...), and number 1 thing of all I am going to be less stressed. Ideally, I need to decrease my stress level...honestly, I'm not sure exactly how that is going to happen, but they say you need to "relax." Yeah right. Oh, one more thing... I am still debating cutting out all caffeine again. In theory, it might/might not help. It's 1 cup of coffee I'm debating here. It's coffee, not crack.... think I can let that one little thing slide? Just 1 cup... no more expresso or tea. Just 1 coffee per day. Maybe during the shut down phase (leupron -- it's the menopause type part of the cycle), I'll cut back the caffeine, then during stimming part (growing eggs), I'll cut it out. That is a fair deal.

For my regular followers... you will recall it was about this time last year when we did our "experimental cycle" with that weird contraption. Obviously, we are hoping for a much better outcome.

Finally, we had a great trip to Las Vegas. We did hit some big money and Jeff got me this very trendy (read expensive) purse. I got him a t-shirt (my winnings were smaller). But, all in all we "donated" all our winnings back to casino, we figure it helps the economy that way. :)

Happy Friday the 13th!
PS- I forgot to mention all test results can back OK when the polyp was removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment