Monday, March 26, 2007

Visiting LALA Land

Well, it's been awhile since I've posted. I guess the "re-run" posts are finally over. A new season of Growing a Mini-Kim or Jeff is about to begin. Next month we will soon begin our shots again. Apparently, my spring cleaning will now include dusting off the piles of needles, alcohol swabs, and various fertility drugs.

The kind of fun thing is, this next cycle will be about 1 year after we did the study last year. I cannot believe it's been a year since our first experimental IVF. I hope to God THIS will be the cycle. As always time will tell.

As for this week, I find myself in Southern California. Before you get all jealous, it's cooler here than in Cincinnati. So, that is pretty rotten. However, I will be finishing my week in Las Vegas!!!! Jeff is flying out to meet me and we will be playing with the one arm bandits by 10pm local time. We have no plans, so it's a very fly by the seat of our pants trip. I think we'll have a GREAT time. I'll be posting soon.......

1 comment:

  1. Sooo... Did you win enough in Vegas to pay for all this high tech madness, PLUS your dream vacation to the beaches of Delaware?! :)

    ReplyDelete