
It just dawned on me... My numbering is off somehow. Today, April 27 is shot day 14. God knows how I have come up with previous day numbers. Anyway, for the record the shot today is 14.
So, day 14 and no visitor. Hmm...not good. Therefore, I have a call into the doctor to see what the next step is. I'm betting I'll have a date with the ultrasound machine. That ultrasound and I are pretty intimate at this point, I think it at least owes me dinner by now. Anyway, TMI [too much information for the non-IM [instant message] people]. As updates warrant I will fill ya'll in.
Two things today... Number 1 my observation of yesterday. Spring is a great time of year, but in my own yard I notices a few anomalies. Weird bugs. These bugs are only seen in spring for a brief moment, then by summer they are gone. For instance, I had this weird evening full of huge black ants and strange flying ants (due to borrowing a neighbors Readers Digest, I know it was a flying ant and not a termite -- Readers Digest had pictures and it doesn't lie). I did what anyone might do, I stood on a chair and sprayed the bugs with about a can of Raid for ants. Yep have not seen them lately. This makes me segway into an interesting story. One day I was in the yard playing in the garden. I flip over a rock and a plethora of insects go scurrying. So, my first thought was "Go get the Raid." However, I had used it during a similar situation earlier that year. So, what did I have available under my kitchen sink... I had oven cleaner. With oven cleaner in hand, I sprayed the heck out of those insects. Surprisingly, oven cleaner will kill too. Good to know, huh?
So, day 14 and no visitor. Hmm...not good. Therefore, I have a call into the doctor to see what the next step is. I'm betting I'll have a date with the ultrasound machine. That ultrasound and I are pretty intimate at this point, I think it at least owes me dinner by now. Anyway, TMI [too much information for the non-IM [instant message] people]. As updates warrant I will fill ya'll in.
Two things today... Number 1 my observation of yesterday. Spring is a great time of year, but in my own yard I notices a few anomalies. Weird bugs. These bugs are only seen in spring for a brief moment, then by summer they are gone. For instance, I had this weird evening full of huge black ants and strange flying ants (due to borrowing a neighbors Readers Digest, I know it was a flying ant and not a termite -- Readers Digest had pictures and it doesn't lie). I did what anyone might do, I stood on a chair and sprayed the bugs with about a can of Raid for ants. Yep have not seen them lately. This makes me segway into an interesting story. One day I was in the yard playing in the garden. I flip over a rock and a plethora of insects go scurrying. So, my first thought was "Go get the Raid." However, I had used it during a similar situation earlier that year. So, what did I have available under my kitchen sink... I had oven cleaner. With oven cleaner in hand, I sprayed the heck out of those insects. Surprisingly, oven cleaner will kill too. Good to know, huh?
Number 2 is we have some other strange bug in our crab apple tree. So, I did what anyone would do, I called my biologist friend, Susan. I discussed what I saw with Susan, and I sent her some pictures. She got back with me today, in her observation, we have Tent Caterpillars. ??? Yeah, I do not have a clue either but she did send me some websites to review. Bottom line, if they start to kill the tree, I will kill them. If they play nice with the tree, they can live. (that is the picture at the top if the blog, weird, huh???)
Now for more news... I spoke with the doctor's office. Tentatively I will begin stims next week. She specifically said Thursday, so watch out. I asked for an ETA on egg retrieval (E/R) and Embryo transfer (E/T). The estimated date on that the week of May 14. However, none of this is set in stone. I will know more next week when I have my follow up appointment.
That's today's news.
No comments:
Post a Comment