
First off Jeff and I want to Thank You all for all your positive thoughts and prayers! Above is the picture of our best embryos. All four made it through the night, that is a blessing alone. We had a 5 cell embryo, 2, 8 cell embryos, and 1, 9 cell embryo. Dr. A picked the 9 cell and the best 8 cell. He said they were "clumpy" as they would like to see. I just hope they are like Velcro and stick in their new home. We choose to freeze the other 2.
I did the acupuncture appointment prior to transfer and it was wonderful. I felt so relaxed and ready to go after the appointment. If any of you are considering acupuncture for anything, let me know I will give you the lady's name and number. She is just fantastic. As I sat there with my needles doing their thing, I kept visualizing. I figured visualization helped me a lot in gymnastics, so why not with this.
Therefore, today I have been stuck in couch potato land. I am supposed to rest and relax, etc... and above all keep things LOW STRESS. The most hysterical advice Dr. A gave me was "now just stop thinking about it all." Right as if I can stop thinking of the 2 embryo's floating around in my right now. Hopefully they are not floating, but anchoring to me.
Now, we wait. I will keep updating, most likely back to random thoughts. I still have the ovaltine story to tell, and my amendment on white softball pants.
Have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!
Kim and Jeff, they are adorable...as I knew they would be. I can't tell which one of you they look like. They do slightly resemble me....I can see that. They look the the cellulite on my thighs.....but a whole lot cuter. Many prayers are making their way to heaven for the 4 of you.....Wow, that sounds good, doesn't it? Love, Mom/Jayne
ReplyDeleteKim, I am visualing too! I am picturing those two cute embryos snuggling their little bums into your warm comfy lining... Enjoying the soft yellow walls and minimal yet inviting furniture. :-) (Don't worry folks, I sound kooky, but she gets it...)
ReplyDelete