Wow, I was a slacker again. I've been a bit busy with Jeff's birthday. We had a wonderful weekend doing all kinds of fun things Jeff likes to do. We saw a Marilyn Monroe exhibit, went to softball games, went to a Red's game, grilled out.... Just the things Jeff likes to do. I did not even drag him to Target. I'm so nice :)
We had another doctor appointment today, as of now, it seems we have between 10-12 follicles (immature eggs). I continue to shoot up, however no more Lupron!!!!! Tonight, I was using all my "left overs." I had been doing 300 units, the vials are 350 units. So, each night I opened a new vial; then I stored my left overs in the fridge by our soy sauce and other condiments in little packages. Anyway, today it used all my left overs. Apparently, there is a bit more than 350 in each vial. After 4 shots (ouch), we finally got to 300 units. I felt like I was squeezing the end of a tube of toothpaste to get every little bit out. 4 shots are not so fun, but it does get me prepared for the acupuncture lady tomorrow. Hopefully that goes well.
So, how do I feel. Good question. I feel OK. I'm beginning to feel more bloated, but not too bad. I do feel better than I did the first cycle, I guess I know what to expect now. But, the reality of this madness is setting in. Right now we have 10-12 follicles which will hopefully become eggs- but who knows how many? How many will fertilize? Will they stay in? Ok so 1 stays in, will it stay for 9 months? There are just so many unknowns. So, we shall begin the novena tonight (I hope to finish it quicker than I did last time). We need to get the saints all back in our corner. We tried to go to church on Sunday, but who knew, due to the Flying Pig Marathon, the road was closed. I guess if we would have went last week, we would have known.
I have another appointment on Thursday, hopefully then we will have definite dates on Egg Retrieval and Transfer. So, it's really going fast now. It seems like it's taken forever, but I really really really really hope this is the last time we have to do a cycle. I did ask Dr. A how many they would consider putting back in providing all goes well. If there are 2 really good ones to transfer back, we should do 2. However, if we have "slow growers" he suggests maybe 3. Therefore, that decision is still in the air.
That is all for now, sorry not so fun or anything to report. I'll try to do better tomorrow.
Have a great day!
you are toooo nice to your husbin. he must be a very special guy.
ReplyDeleteYeah, he is a nice guy. And he's tall, that is why I keep him around. To reach things for me and stuff :) -K
ReplyDelete