Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Day 33--- Limbo

After a very stressful morning, I finally received a call from the doctor's office (after to called and bugged them because I was really freaking out). We are scheduled tomorrow at 10:45am for our transfer. We have no idea how many of the 4 embryo's have survived, but apparently something is still looking good. I asked the nurse if she knew anything, her statement was "The lab has not called us. No news is good news." Amazing. One would think after spending a boat load of $$ someone could give me a head up on what was happening with our Fantastic 4 (my new name for them) in the dish. But, no one seems to know.

So, the plan is (providing the lab doesn't call this all off) is acupuncture in the morning about 9:15am, then we travel to transfer. The whole point (haha) of acupuncture prior to to increase blood flow to the uterus to make it a friendly happy home for the new embryo's. Hell, at this point I'd call in an interior decorator for the uterus if that helped. Honestly, I'm getting freaky. I hear that pineapple can help with implantation.... Guess who has pineapple ready to go for tomorrow - yep me. however, i read that it should be fresh, I think pineapple in a can with it's own juice should be good enough. I do not want to be a total physcho.

Anyway, I have more stories and stuff... Reminder to self tell the ovaltine story at a later post. It's a sweet story, but you will all have to wait.


Please say a prayer, cross your fingers, etc. We need all the positive vibes we can get. Then providing tomorrow goes well, we have the wait...... We wait until we know what our final outcome will be.

Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck & God bless you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're keeping fingers toes and everything else crossed for you guys! Hang in there!
    Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know that you have prayers from around the country on this special day. We are thinking and praying for all of you as you proceed with the journey. By the time you see this you will be at home hopefully resting and going to your "happy place". If there is anything (and I mean anything) that we can do to help on Friday let us know... we are here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kim! Today is my birthday and hope it's an anniversary day for you also! Your blog is very interesting...and entertaining!

    Good luck to ALL of you!!!

    Anita

    ReplyDelete