Yeah, for real, can you think of an "X" topic? X-rays? Yes, I have have TONS of them. Not an exiting topic unless you are interested in my old orthopedic/sinus issues.
Xylophone? No, I cannot play one. But, there is a Curious George episode that revolves around one.
Xanax? Yes, it is working WONDERS for the black cat from hell. Best $4.00 a month I spend.
So, back to eXtreme eXcitement....
Any guesses what Connor Josef is going to try tonight??? Here's a hint....
![]() |
| Connor's New T-Ball Gear |
![]() |
![]() |
| Action photo |
Jeff did the fatherly duties of taking Connor shopping for his gear. I suggest helmet and bag, since Connor already has a bat and 2 gloves. Well, Jeff got Connor a new bat too, thinking this new bat had less "pop." By the second hit, we realized the "pop" is not the bat - it's Connor. He smacked that ball from our side yard, down the drive way, across the street, and it landed in our neighbor (across the street) front yard. No bat will contain the "power" of Connor. :)
Here is hoping Connor has a great time playing ball tonight! I am SURE pictures and a post will follow. I mean, I can already tell you we have about 11 family members meeting us as the field to watch practice and the game... It's not the "Big Show" yet, but it sure feels like it!



No comments:
Post a Comment