Friday, June 1, 2012

T

Truth. Truth is, I am d@mn tired of this alphabet blog. UGH!!! But, I will finish, even if the last half of the alphabet is FLUFF.

So, here I give you Friday Fluff, brought to you by the letter T, titled...

Two Kids 'Graduate' Pre-School (a photo documentary)
-or-
Time Flies
First Day Of School, September 2011






















Christmas Show, December 2011



 Last Day of School, May 2012
Calista and her Friend, James.  I went to high school with James' Mom :) Calista floored me one night when she told the following, "I want James in my Bed." WHAT? Then she went on to name all her classmates, and explained she wanted them to "come to my bed" to play penguins.  She is too funny.
CC and James

 Connor Singing



All in all, they had a great year and grew a lot.  They are two smart little people!  One of Calista's teachers even gave her a Penguin. 

CC and 'Conway' Penguin




I cannot believe we all survived year 1 of 2 day a week pre-school.  Next year, they will both go 3 days a week....then the year after that, kindergarten.  Oh, please stop the time from FLYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment