I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day. I will be sad to miss it; we have waited SO LONG to finally celebrate YOU being a FATHER! As you know, I will be globe trotting back to Germany for work. Trust me, I'll ensure I raise a nice glass of brew in celebration of you.
As I drink, I know I will think of how this day progressed 4 short years ago. We were still unsure of our future, hoping, and praying. I will remember being told we WOULD be parents, on Father's Day. I know, that gift alone will never ever be topped in our lifetime. That was the best Father's Day and Belated Mother's Day gift ever -- our darling son (CC don't feel left out, YOU were our early Christmas miracle).
I remember the few people we shared our news with. I remember reading a book of baby names with you, and we both agreed how much we loved the name Connor. Then Joesph, just worked, but we tweaked it to Josef, as a nod to your German heritage. Ironic, how I'll be in your "home land," huh?
But, dear Husband, I do hope you have a wonderful day. Celebrating with our two miracle children. I wish they have no meltdowns, accidents, or creative art moments while I am away. You all stay safe, know you are loved, and we will celebrate you when I return.
Love and Smiles Always-
Me
| Your Three Biggest Fans |
No comments:
Post a Comment