Friday, May 4, 2012

We interrupt the A,B,C's for the HB!

Sorry, you will have to wait a little longer for N.  Instead, I give you..............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:

The best goat feeder helper....

Best Hugger....

Best Bike/Child chaser...

Silly goose...

Explorer

Best Friend....
Happy Birthday to my WONDERFUL husband of 11 years!  The guy who learned all about me, yet stuck around with me since 1992.  How you do it, only God knows!!!

Your family loves you and we hope you have a great day (on Sunday, his real day is Sunday, but, face it no one reads blogs on Sundays!!!).

Happy Birthday JEFF!!! Love....Goose, Wife-a-bin and Roni



Also, this weekend....

Happy Graduation
Godfather Willy, from Grad School!

Godmother Katy, from Undergrad with about 100 majors :)

It freaks me out a bit to remember I met you right after you stopped using diapers (you were like JUST 3 and 4), and now you are college graduates?! The future is yours, thanks for letting me and my littles be a part of your world.  You are great Godparents and Brother and Sister In-Laws :)


And, of you folks not related to me... Enjoy the Derby and Cinco de Mayo tomorrow!  I am not sure I'd be mixing a maragarita and a mint julip - but that's just me.

Then on El 6th de Mayo, good luck to all those Flying Pig runners!  Run and Oink!
Safe and wonderful weekends for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment