Monday, May 7, 2012

Another HB Shout out... (N is coming, I swear!)

Happy 15th Birthday, Demon Spawn
Sebastian, aka Sebbie Cat



Fifteen years, WOW. You were one heck of a graduation gift that Jeff gave me.  Since, you started your little blue happy pill, you rock. In your younger days, you were my buddy as we lived in Michigan together. You enjoyed traveling many times up and down 75 from Michigan to Cincinnati, and your meowing even got me out of a ticket.  You walked on a leash like a dog as we visited pet stores, and each night you used to bite my ankles.

Now a days, Connor loves you, CC tries to kick you, Higgins pretends you don't even exist, and Rudey thinks you are his snuggle partner. We all hope you have a Happy Birthday! Thanks for making me realize, that my true quest in life was NOT to become a crazy cat lady, but just your cat lady.  Please stop peeing in my office.

Lots of love,
The lady who lets you sleep on her face and feeds you

PS- I owe you one for you killing that 4 inch long centipede in the bathroom shower. I just wish I would have noticed him BEFORE I stepped into the shower and began washing my hair. I think I saw you kitty-cat smile as I jumped out naked and soapy, doing the "icky-bug-in-the-shower-dance."   Then, as I stood there dripping and going "EWWWW", I wooshed the offending insect down the drain. TMI, probably.   Thanks for protecting me from that. Love you, my Black Cat!

---------------------------------------
And on an un-related note, this is what we made the kids teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week.


Yes, it was a Pinterest Inspired creation.  Jeff spray painted the terra cotta pots with Apple Green, then the bottomchalk board paint.  I wrote "Thanks for helping (insert child name) GROW!"  I planted in a COSMOS flower and there ya go. The teacher can then erase my cute note, and use it for whatever they wish!  I am thinking about making me a few for my herbs.

Tomorrow, the teachers will get a Starbucks gift card.  Really, they deserve it; they dealted with cranky Connor stuff, and CC has pooped on the floor twice now, I figure the gift card is like their hazard pay.

THANK YOU TEACHERS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those could be used for a cute Mother's Day gift also :)

    ReplyDelete