Sometimes you get a super cute school photo. An example might be this one of Connor. His first ever "school" picture. He is one handsome little man!
 |
| No way this kid could EVER cause trouble... |
Super cute? Right? I know! He's cute smile has saved him more than once from a time out.
Then we have my darling, beautiful little girl. You have seen many pictures of her. Her smile, her piercing blue eyes. Her silly side. Her school picture.... well...
 |
| Did they steal her soul? |
Seriously, as cute and sweet as CC is, this picture makes her look dead behind the eyes. Maybe she was tired? Or irritated? But, I've never seen that kid before. I guess it could be worse, she could be a crying mess of a kid. But, here she looks like she's saying, "Take the damn picture already. I've got paints to play with. It's the button on the right. Click it down. Come on, take the picture. I have things to do. Give me the camera, I'll just to it myself already. Geeze."
This might be the beginning of some very interesting pictures from these two. But, for the record, they are both smiling in their class pictures, so at least there is that. And for all I know, CC did this on purpose, just to mess with me. Cause that is how that little one rolls.
I think they forgot to tell her to say "cheeeeeeeeeese"
ReplyDelete