Then, I had the NERVE, to go on vacation. It was awesome. I shall add some teaser pictures at the end of this mini-post. We also attended a wedding while we were visiting Isle of Palms.
We had a friend passed away. Even when you know the end is near, it's still a shock. Lots of love to his wife and daughter who are full of memories, but would rather simply have their husband/ father back on Earth. I know Jeff and I would rather see his smiling face working in the bay next to Jeff. Rather than looking to the heavens hoping Dan is enjoying the party in the sky. You will be missed by many; every time I see Ovaltine, I will think of you!
Now, I am back, and I'm sick, Stupid allergy/cold stuff. So, I'm cranky and don't have much to say.
But, I do. I have LOTS to discuss. I never suggest attending a wedding and a funeral all in 1 week.
I swear I will post soon...as soon as I can breathe out of my nose again. Or after I take the dog to the vet, whichever happens first.
Here are my promised teasers....
Connor looks like someone tooted... and CC seems to be raising her hand, so maybe her.
Family- Take 2... no stinky faces.
Playing in the sand
Sweet kiddies

No comments:
Post a Comment