Friday, May 20, 2011

A list of some loves...

Sometimes you need to stop, a write a few things down to help give yourself an attitude adjustment. Here goes mine for today...

I love how my daughter will grab my hand to hold, just because.
I love how she plays a kazoo in the bath tub.


I love how my son grabs my hand, and positions it just right, to show me something, or to guide me down our stairs.
I love how he lines up his cars so we can count them.

I love I am able to say the words, "my son" and " my daughter."

I love going worm hunting with my son. But I hate that I forget about the worms, and they end up accidentally dead or eaten. I feel like a worm murderer.


I love that my husband loves me, and shows me in silly ways. Like indulging me by listening to Otis Redding as we dance in our kitchen. And he has no idea who Otis Redding is. I also love how he can be as silly as me.

I hate that some days I forget how romantic he can be and I choose to focus on something he forgot to do that annoys me.

I hate that I get easily annoyed.

I love that Connor thinks I am good at baseball- well good enough to serve him pitches to hit, or tossing the ball just right.

I love that a garden glove can double as a catchers mitt in Connor's eyes. Or a batting glove.

I love how Calista wonders around our front yard, moving around all my yard decorations. I love that her favorites to move around, are also my favorites. It let's me know she met a few angels in heaven that I knew on Earth.


I love that my Mother calls me each night at 9:00pm. I am lucky she is still nice and loving to me, when I am a crab.

I love how my husband is able to be an optimist, when I feel all hope is lost.
I love that I am an optimist 98% of the time.
I love doing nice things.

I love that I fit into the dress I wore to my college graduation- I was even able to inhale and exhale in it.

I love playing in the dirt. But weeds are yucky.



I love that I have the strength to dig out tree roots, and I love that this impresses my husband. Heck, I was even impressed.

I love my family- my immediate family, my extended family and all my friends who I consider my family.

I love my health and I am thankful that my family is essentially a healthy bunch. I hope this stays that way for a very long while, if not forever.

I love that I take time to step back to adjust myself and to be thankful.

And I really hope that tomorrow is not the end of days. I'll be really ticked off if I spent my last day on Earth at work, instead of playing in the sunshine with the ones I love. Plus, my work on Earth isn't done yet...

1 comment: