Wow, I'm a slacker. 3 days and no new posts. You "loyal readers" must be going through a withdrawal. Ok, I know it's not that good. Not quite the soap opera, but I do have plot twists and turns.....
Anyway, nothing new to report. I'm betting the blob is not Jimmy Hoffa, but I'm still not 100% sure what it is. We have an appointment this week to find out if it has "left the building" (maybe it's Elvis) or if it's still there. I'm still hoping it has disappeared, that would REALLY make things less complicated.
As for my shooting up skills, I actually bruised myself. Those rock hard abs, I must have hit muscle (or a vein). I bruised myself and I bled. I have a badge of honor now. The bruise from my arm puncture from last week is gone, except the tape has left a lasting impression on me. They use tape called "transpore." I had to use it for holding the ECG leads steady for Stress Testing way back when. But, that tape is like medical duct tape. It can hold ANYTHING together, and it leaves a heck of a tape mark. I guess this is pay backs for all the hairy man chests I put used it on a few years ago... Ah well, I always gave them an option. I could shave their manly chest hair into crop circles, or they could tough it out. Most decided to "tough it out." Many actually kept on the tape and ECG electrodes to "take off later in the shower." Oh, those tough guys...
No comments:
Post a Comment