Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Day 16


Magnum in the snow 2001

Ok, here is the scene. Hanging out on the couch, watching American Idol, Magnum totally sprawled next to me- and he keeps farting. You know when people have gas you ask, "What did you eat?" Well, I know what he's eating. But, boy does it reek. As I type here, he is taking up more of my lap than the laptop.

Higgins is off watching Jeff shovel snow. I already did some shoveling. I made a path for my post office person, made a path for the dogs, made a path from the cars to the house and called it a day. Jeff seems to think my paths are all snowed over. Secretly, I think my sub-par snow removal technique bothers him. I think it gives him a feeling similar to me mowing the front yard. OK, Jeff really calls it "Kim making crop circles" in his yard. That is why you only see me mow the back yard. The dogs do not mind my crop circle technique, they are just happy the grass is cut. However, seeing me with a lawn mower in my hand in the front yard- that is a nightmare for Jeff. The front yard is his baby, maybe it's one of those weird "Man Law's."

Man Law for Grass- Must have green lively grass that resembles a nice golf course. Must alternate mowing patterns to allow for optimal grass growth.

I guess I'm just a peon in the "grounds crew" of our house. So, I am getting that same idea about my snow removal technique. Apparently, my path for the dogs is OK, but the driveway still has snow and I guess that is not good via "Man Law."

Man Law for Snow- After 7 inches of snow, must shovel driveway ASAP to hide wife's abstract snow removal attempt.

Well, whatever makes him happy. He's back in from shoveling, he said he did "most of it." Meaning "I was able to hide the atrocity Kim called shoveling." Ah forget it, it's going to melt eventually, right?

I know this has nothing to do with our IVF journey, but this is everyday Jeff and Kim. We finally finished the 9 day novena to St. Gerard, it only took 14 days. The 14 days is a personal record for a 9 day novena for us. We will try another one probably once we begin our stimming. (Remember stimming is when we start to grow our eggs) Hopefully that will be soon.

Have a great tomorrow, and thanks for reading! Watch out for snow and odd man laws! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment