Sunday, February 11, 2007

Day 18, 19, 20 and 21


Wow, my longest time not posting. And I've gotten COMPLAINTS! I never knew you guys found this so amusing. That in turn cracks me up. Had any of you seen my English grades in high school or college, you'd be dying. Writing was never my "thing." But, I find this extremely cathartic (I did learn that word in English).


Anywho, I jumped off the "good girl" IVF wagon. Most people say they "fell off the wagon." I JUMPED. After the bad news on Wednesday, I decided a glass of wine would not kill anything, if anything it might make the polyp happier. So, yes I had a full caffeine mocha and a glass of wine and it was good. Now, many of you assume the doctor told me to cease alcohol and caffeine. Nope, that was self imposed. Many ladies on the infertility website cease drinking alcohol and caffeine. I figured for the money we are spending why not. Plus, there are studies that say caffeine can affect things and alcohol can do other horrible things. But, let's be honest. If our parents didn't get a little loopy on Strawberry Boone's Farms, some of us would not be here. Seriously, pre- IVF attempts we got a LOT of ideas on how to get pregnant. Most of them included some type of alcohol and the back of a pick-up truck. I guess that is a different story. But, my virtual infertility friends state that us "IVF'ers" are different than our "fertile friends." I'm not different, I'm special. And some of you know how special I am.


We are still shooting up, I am a bad IVF'er on that one too. I ran out of needles and had to ask Jenny to send me some. See you can always count your sister-in-law- even for the most off the wall items (THANKS AGAIN JENNY!!!). Then, I actually forgot to shoot up tonight, so I was a little off schedule. I promise I will jump back on the wagon on Monday.


Hope you all have a great week. Our weather sounds as if I will soon be out shoveling my paths, then Jeff will go make them pretty. He's so funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment