
Whoops! I slacked! Let's see... Days 5 and 6 are very similar.... Remember how last month we were singing about "Santa Claus is coming to Town"? I have a new title, "Crabby Kim is coming to Town." It kind of sounds like a Sponge-Bob song. Ugh, these drug side effects are finally kicking in.
I felt the crabby coming on yesterday. There is not a whole lot I can really do about it, I can tell I am being crabby and irrational, and before I can stop myself it's already out there. So, I am going to hang a sign around me that just says "Beware." Besides the crabby, I am now generally fatigued. I cannot even imagine the fatigue that comes with pregnancy, the drug fatigue just makes me want to take a nap every 4 or so hours. It's very strange considering I really do not take naps. Did I mention the headaches? Yep, as of today I have had a headache all day. It's not one of those behind the eye or at the base of your skull garden variety headache. This is right in the middle of my skull. Almost as if someone cracked me over the head with a softball bat....Hmmm...
So, all in all, I can say I'm just crabby. I feel really bad I'm crabby it's not one of my favorite feelings to have. Also, I'm cheating a bit on the Novena, since no one has given me an answer, we are stretching it out a few days. With my luck we have just voided the prayer answering now.
Regarding shooting up, it turns out, it was the crappy needles! My fluff isn't getting thicker; if it was I'm SURE not going to admit it here on the world wide web. I can see the headlines in China "Kim Howell Belly Fluff get Thick." This is just something the world is not ready for. So, for the record it's the NEEDLES!!! Now, pass the cheesecake :)
No comments:
Post a Comment