
Doubt. Why does that nagging doubt always have to be in the back of your mind? I frequent an infertility web site. Basically it's a place where people also going through IVF treatments can post questions and support one another. Lots of positive thoughts, but sometimes there are thought provoking questions posted. Today, one really bothered me. It was asking if your cycle works, how long will you wait to tell. Of course there was a variety of answers. A nice basic question, but the answers were varied. Ladies discussed failed cycles and how it sucks to tell everyone. Other's discussed keeping their cycles a secret and only telling 1 person they were going through the cycle. OK I can keep a secret. But there is no way in God's green Earth we could keep this quite. First off, you guys are all toooooo intuitive. Like you guys would not pick up on me not having a beer during Super Bowl Sunday. Right then and there questions would be raised! Also, it makes Jeff and I feel good that your all here to help support us. Not matter our outcome, I know you will all be here to support us. So, when the octuplets are born, you guys will all baby sit, right ? I'm working on a rotating schedule in Excel as we speak...... :)
Anywho, what a heavy post. I'm beginning to think the difficult shot issue might actually be my belly fluff.....I think it might be turning into a Rock. If it is, that means I have Abs of Steel, well sort of. Maybe it's more truthful if I have Abs and I jab steel in them? But, we could call those Abs of Steel, right? Well, it's about time for SuperNanny. Jeff and I are already researching parenting do's and don't's. We figure having a child that belongs on Supernanny is a big don't, and we'd promptly return it to Walmart where we found it.
Anywho, what a heavy post. I'm beginning to think the difficult shot issue might actually be my belly fluff.....I think it might be turning into a Rock. If it is, that means I have Abs of Steel, well sort of. Maybe it's more truthful if I have Abs and I jab steel in them? But, we could call those Abs of Steel, right? Well, it's about time for SuperNanny. Jeff and I are already researching parenting do's and don't's. We figure having a child that belongs on Supernanny is a big don't, and we'd promptly return it to Walmart where we found it.
picture picked out by jeff of the blog
Could you please put me on the schedule for the FOUR legged children?? They are very well behaved and they like me :) When the octuplets get older (like teenagers) then you may put me on their excel spreadsheet. But not before. Okay?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Mel
P.S.
You really need to write a book about your experiences - not just a blog.