Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Day 3



Well, honestly nothing too exciting to report on day 3. The shot still stings, but no blood this time. I must be getting better or I hit a bigger patch of "belly fluff." Either way, it was alright. So far, no night sweats or hot flashes for my menopause mimicking drugs. I figure this is good.

So far, Jeff and I are saying a 9 day novena to St Gerald. But, I'm not sure if there is a timing thing here. Are my prayer supposed to be answered on the 9th day, or sometime after? I'm really hoping after. I'm 99% sure that the "important" part of this cycle will be after the 9 days. Anyone know how these novenas work? Soon, once the cycle really kicks in, we will be doing a prayer for conception. Who knew there were all these prayers? I figure if with hit the Saints from all sides, they will hear our prayers, and they will get tired of hearing the prayers. So, the Saints will realize the best thing to do is just answer them. Yep, I'm trying to break the will of the Saints. But, I guess they are Saints because of their will and beliefs. Hmm.... a catch 22. Anyway, we hope they are all listening.

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. I will try to update after the acupuncture appointment.

FYI- That picture was from Natural Bridge in Aruba, and yes that is trash by our feet. Apparently Arubians aren't too concerned with clean beaches!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a GREAT birthday!!
    Jim & Linda

    ReplyDelete