Sunday, January 28, 2007

Day 7


It's been a week. Seven days of shots, we are all still alive. Things seem better today. Jeff and I are finishing up a flooring project. It looks awesome! There is a small room/landing before you get to our bedroom upstairs. Jeff and some friends did the laminate flooring last week, and we've been working on the trim and adding a railing this week. It looks so good. This is step tw0 of our next project which is putting in a carpet stair runner and carpeting our bedroom. These projects at least keep us busy and keep us from obsessing over our cycle.

Sorry this post is so dull. I think it's the cold weather outside. Maybe I need some hot chocolate, I know it breaks the no caffeine rule. But, it's not like I'm going for the mocha - please someone drink a skim, no whip, grande, white chocolate mocha , with 2 pumps raspberry for me. If a guy decides to order it, try to do it without sounding too girlie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment