
A cycle within a cycle within cycle is how it all feels. We have our IVF cycle, I began my "monthly cycle," so soon we get to the next cycle in the IVF cycle. Did you get all that? Me either, we all can just walk around in an air of confusion- yet act as if we know EXACTLY what is going on. I like the confusion, the tilt of my head like when Higgins looks at me, yep that is how I look at our doctor sometimes. But things are great. Needless to say, this week we go to the doctor for our first Ultrasound and Blood draw. Yeah, let's change it up! The needle in my arm now!!! I am going to start working on my track marks, you guys just make up a good story to go with the lovely bruises I am about to begin cultivating. If I'm extra lucky, I might even get the new nursing student working on her blood draws. I figure I put enough people through my medical learning process, I probably should be a human pincushion to help the betterment of our health care workers. I'm so nice, either that or I'm used to being part of a science experiment. I think a bit of both.
So, they need to determine if I am "suppressing" well, and they determine how much longer we get to be on the lupron. Next step is stimming. I am going to grow eggs so pretty it will make the people at any chicken farm jealous! Not that I hope to produce a chicken, but a baby chick would be cute at Easter. I'm off topic again, aren't I.
Anyway, so this week we hope I'm supressed. Don't hold the sista down, just hold down her estrogen levels. And, we are still in our 9 day novena we are on day 6, so hopefully we can wrap it up in 12 days or so. Also, I picked out the next novena. It's to St. Anne. To my friends who are not versed on your catholic Saints, St. Anne is Mary (Jesus' Mom's) Mom, hence she's Jesus' Grandma. I figure if you ask Jesus' Grandma, he's going to get the message. I know I could never say no to my Gramma, so I bet Jesus is the same way. Right? Remember on a previous post, I said I was hitting everyone upstairs from all angels. I mean angles.
No comments:
Post a Comment