Thursday, March 15, 2012

A, B, C....

I hear the alphabet song a lot around here.  I sing a lot as well.

I know, I have not been my normal Kim lately. Some of the ones closest to me have noticed. I haven't wanted to blog, talk, or anything. Not sure what is going on other than the ebb and flow of life. I guess it's ok if your happy and delightful 95% of the time, it's that 5% of the time having the blah's that seems to worry other people.

So, to get out of that craptasic 5% of blahs, I'm going to try something new to me. 

I have a friend who tried this on her blog, and I loved the idea. I stored it away until I would be ready to try.  I need a little blog inspiration, so here it goes.  For the next few days, weeks and months I am going to try to blog more regularly using the Alphabet letters as my starting point.  Tomorrow I will post a topic using the letter A, the next post will be B, ect.  It should be pretty interesting to see how this all goes. I bet I'll be as surprised as you on how each topic goes.

I cannot promise all with be light hearted like P is for Poop, but we will all see how this journey goes. Not really sure who my "We" is out in cyber-space, but to any voyeurs who enjoy my word vomit via blogging, I'm back. Or better, I'm making my way back.

Better run... I'm baa-ccck

No comments:

Post a Comment