Friday, April 6, 2012

H

Happiness is....A husband that knows after a rough day, you might need this...

That was actually in response to me commenting how while he prepared the kids milks for the morning, he did not prepare cocktails for me after work.  Oh, wise husband not only made the kids their "white" and "straw" milk, he was also looking out for my after work needs.  He's a sweet guy.

Happiness is... Sharing Opening Day with each other.

Happiness is...celebrating a perfect potty day with blue moo ice cream and a trip to the park.






Happiness is....Snuggling with the ones you love.



Happiness is... Seeing the sun rise to share another day with our family and friends.



Happiness is... writing a post only using pictures I have taken on my I-phone.  It seems, I only take pictures of  happy moments!

For my friends this weekend Happy Easter, and have a nice Passover.

No comments:

Post a Comment