This. While standing in my kitchen I heard an odd noise, like a "ppffff." I looked in the fruit bowl and it instantly began filling with liquid. I JUST got this mini-watermelon 2 days ago, look what it did.
Mold, in 2 days. Really. What the heck?! And it explodes liquid?!
Kroger is selling some sketchy watermelon right now...
This cat. The pee'er. If I did not love him so much, I'd hate him. He's the reason I spent 1/2 of my day steam cleaning our house. Hope he enjoys being drugged up on his happy kitty medicine 2 times a day now. Sebastian, my cat, you.are.killing.me.
Rudey- aka Smoochie. If I die and I am found 1/2 eaten, his is the cat. He tries to eat my toes on a regularly, like they are Vienna Sausages or something. His poop smells, bad. Like he eats Hormel chili from a can. Nightly.
This god forsaken modem. For 20 days I have heard every excuse from my Internet Provider on why I cannot keep a connect. My favorite, was it was raining. rain causes my Internet to not connect. Wow.
So, yes, I have called daily or up to 4 times a day about this, for 20 days. They might have it fixed. Maybe after 3 service visits, and a server move and a "box revamp."
Guess who is asking for a BIG DISCOUNT ON HER BILL FOR MANY MONTHS.
*EDIT: I had to call at 10pm the night I wrote this because the connection was lost, then agaon 10 hours later to log into work. We have tech #4 coming out today. Hopefully he does more than Google and watch a movie trailer on my PC, you know like yesterday's tech. I'm not even sure a 2 hour yoga class could make me Zen enough to deal with this. Maybe I should just go back to dial-up.
My backyard... this is a post all it's own. and providing I have an Internet connection... It will be discussed soon.
Ah, now I feel better. Amazing how no Internet connection and a crappy watermelon can get me in a crabby little snit. Oh and cat pee. That bastard pee'ed on my new curtains. Stupid cat. Hope the new Feli-away diffusers help keep you from acting like a complete a-hole of a cat. I hate being a responsible pet owner. Damn it. Please pass me a drink.
No comments:
Post a Comment