Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas! Mini-Update

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Mini-Update:
Baby J is out of NICU and is AT HOME!!!  A real Christmas miracle for the family! Thank you for your prayers for them!!! YEAH!!!!

Now, we are preparing for a weekend full of fun and festivities. Which means I am near running like a chicken with her head cut off.  Just for a little woe-is-Kim....

Good: Connor wants to potty train
Bad: Monday and Tuesday had the most accidents EVER
The BEST: No accidents at all Yesterday!!!

Good: Found PERFECT Holiday Shirt
Bad: Tried it on at home to see the ink cartridge security thing still on it
The BEST: Got an Egg Nog Shake, took shirt back to store, and now it's free of the stupid ink thing! And UDF Egg Nog Shakes ROCK- providing you enjoy Egg Nog

Bad: Mag tore off 2 toes nails
The Really Bad: He bleed ALL OVER AT 12AM
The REALLY, REALLY BAD: I was cleaning blood at 12AM
The Better: He has stopped bleeding and I get to use my awesome carpet cleaner now!

Good: I have tons of great appetizers to make for our Christmas Day
The Bad: Umm. Nothing as this has to do with Food which is GOOD
The BEST: I decided to have a local bakery do the "main dishes" so I can ENJOY MYSELF this holiday!

Good: I surround myself with good people
BEST: YOU Are one of those GOOD PEOPLE!!! Thank you for being YOU in all your Awesomeness!!

Yep, I'm loopy. I have 2 hours to cook, clean, wrap etc before the 2 littles awake!

Merry Christmas to you all! Have a Blessed and SAFE holiday! As Well as a Happy Kwanzaa on Sunday - for anyone celebrating Kwanzaa.  Jeff and I do not, but we celebrate 12-26 as the day we met.  Sunday will mark 18 years.  I met him when I was 17, so this means, I have been with Jeff longer than without him.  Huh- hope you get my jist, cuz that came out sort of weird.   Anyway-

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Happy Birthday 'Baby Jee' (as Connor calls him). 

No comments:

Post a Comment