October 15th is a special day to remember our babies who we've never met, babies who were born sleeping or infants who passed too quickly.
To remember them we celebrate the LIGHT they brought into our world, even though it was entingushed too quickly. If you choose to participate, please light a candle at 7pm local time on October 15, and may it burn brightly for an hour. May we create a wave of light that shines as bright as the love and joy those little ones gave us, if only for a moment.
For me, we celebrate our little life we created, but was gone to quickly. I light a candle that I made from the champagne bottle Jeff and I drank out of the day we became engaged- I use it to remember the JOY we felt. I light the candle for our little one, and for all my friends -in real life and online- who unforunately will be lighting candles as well. But, I light it for hope; the hope that little one (who I have yet to meet) gave me. The hope that we would be a family one day.
I light my candle to remember; to remember the little one, to remember the hope, and to remember we are not alone.
Gentle Hugs to all my friends and family who will also be remembering.
No comments:
Post a Comment