Food wise...
Cranberry, feta cheese tortilla roll-ups (YUM)
Autumn Salad (YUM)
Cowboy Casserole (YUM)
Hawaiian Chicken (chuck in Chicken breasts (can be frozen), a can of pineapple tid-bits (drained), and BBQ sauce (enough to cover it all) in a crockpot for like 6hours on low - then serve over rice --- BIG HIT!)
Mississippi Sin Dip (Sinful - sub bacon instead of ham)
Rolo's melted on Pretzels with a pecan squished on top
| Yum |
Fruit Christmas Tree
![]() |
| A Huge hit! |
Bread stuffed with pesto and Italian Cheeses (kinda a miss, but it looked cool!)
![]() |
| Good idea, but difficult to pull apart |
I also made some Buffalo Chicken Roll ups- they were ok
Now, craft wise...
| Window Treatments I hope to make these for each season |
Christmas Tree
| Ribbon, Pins, a cone and a cool star from Target |
That's it for now. I like Pinterest, it's very addicting and interesting. It has re-awakened the crafter in me- which is good. Instead of just sitting in front of the TV- I am "Crafting" in front of the TV :)
Now, before my next craft project...it's project declutter our home. No cabinet or closet will be left un-inspected. Goodwill better be ready for our donations!


No comments:
Post a Comment