1. The Baby who was in NICU, is HOME and doing wonderfully :)
2. My friend on IVF #10 - Blood work looks great. She went in for an ultrasound, they found a sac (this is a good thing). She went in for ultrasound #2 and they found 2 heart beats. Yep, TWO! Hopefully this ends with her being DOUBLY BLESSED!
3. My friend whose adult son was going in for a biopsy, just got his results back. NO CANCER!!!!
4. We are still praying for J, we had a great holiday with him. So I am hoping he's beginning to see the light a little bit brighter :) - not THE light, but the light of HOPE and LOVE.
I'm telling you all your positive thoughts and PRAYERS have REALLY, REALLY helped these people!!! THANK YOU!!!
__________________________________________________
Now, for my hoarder. Yep, Connor is a hoarder. A CUTE hoarder, but none-the-less a hoarder...
So, what does a hoarder sleep with?
Three blankets (aka - "B", "More B",and his comforter), a mini-blue blanket (aka- "baby b"), A Turtle, 2 monkeys, Cincinnati Red Bear, 2 Curious Georges, Scout, Baby big Bird (CC's), Pink Bear (also CC's), Gray Kitty Meow-meow (CC's, which he has stolen for his own), Bear pillow pet, his pillow, his soothey, a Seahorse, and finally there are 3 books under his blanket.
Yep, HOARDER!
_______________________________________________
Next up, some moments I feel like a mean ole Mommy. Yesterday, Connor opened up the basement door as I was downstairs; instantly I knew he AND CC were at the top of the steps. Thank Goodness for quick feet, I was able to grab CC BEFORE she fell head over teakettle down every step crashing into a glass sofa table at the end of the stairs. Hence why I told Connor to "LEAVE THE DOOR CLOSED" as I went to get frozen veggies for dinner. Well, his ears are cute, even if they do not function well.
Needless to say, I went all mean yelling Mommy on him. Made him cry, go to time out-etc. It was ugly, then of course 2 minutes too late, I remind myself he's 2- not 5, and had no idea of what could have happened. We all hugged it out and all is well. But, dessert for dinner was pudding. Here is how that ended...
CC LOVES pudding in the tub
More Pudding Please
Yummmm
Can you tell the chocolate lover?
CC and her pudding paint
Connor looking at his nose
____________________________________________
Last thought....
Connor: "Momma- kitty meow,meow bar please."
Me: "Please? What would you like?"
Connor (more emphasis for me incase my ears are broken): "KITTY, MEOW-MEOW BAR PPLLLEEASSEE!!!"
Me - standing with confused look on my face....then the light bulb goes off...
Me: "Connor do you want a kit-kat bar?"
Connor (looks at me like I'm dumb): "Yeah, Kitty-Meow, Meow bar."
For the record, Kitty Meow-Meow bar = Kit Kat bar... funny kid.
And that pretty well catches you up.

No comments:
Post a Comment