Thursday, March 26, 2009

I think I'm having a Vampire Baby.

OK, just a quick post. All is well, except the fact I had a dream about birthing some weird vampire baby. Besides that - totally normal so far.... I know what prompted the dream, I was reading a book about Vampires right before I went to bed last night. Probably not the wisest choice... But I could not put down that stupid book. It sucked me in, then 200 pages later I went to sleep and dreamt of vampires.

But yeah, weird dreams are all the rage while I sleep. VERY weird and vivid dreams. Mostly I cannot remember them (thank goodness), but a majority of nights they are just weird. Who knew an increase in progesterone could reek such a havoc on my dreaming? It's a totally normal "side effect" of pregnancy, but it's just so bizarre!!!

I am reading a book (non-vampire related) titled Belly Laughs, by Jenny McCarthy. Essentially it's a very funny book. However, while reading a few chapters I realized I stated certain things to Jeff - verbatim - that she rights about in this book. I told Jeff last night that it's really frightening to realize I'm on the same wave length as her. WOW. If you have no idea who she is, use my friend Google. You'll see.

So, nothing to update. I think SeaMonkey is still happy. Next week we get to go for a doctor visit and hear the heart beat again. That will ease my mind to realize all is well still. Hopefully soon I'll be able to feel SeaMonkey. As of now, I'm not sure if I have or have not felt SeaMonkey move. In due time I guess.

That's this quick boring little update.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I am sooooo with you on the nightly dreamland freakshow!! It's a nightly double matinee in my brain. All definitely B-flicks, no award winners there...

    ReplyDelete