Thursday, March 19, 2009

Did I squish the SeaMonkey?


Kim and SeaMonkey 17weeks 2 days


Seriously, how did people go through 40 weeks of being pregnant without Google? I just googled, "Can stomache sleeping while pregnant, squish a baby?" Per the wise words of google -- No. It sited lots of websites with other crazy ladies who have asked the question. Mind you I did ask the OB back in week 14 about that, she laughed and said no. But, that was 3 weeks ago. I mean, come on, SeaMonkey is near 5 inches long now! And, soon SeaMonkey will begin hearing (well according to google and the books).


So, basically I'm your classically paranoid pregnant lady. I still have thoughts like, "Do I look fat or preggo?" " Are my hips spreading?" "Do any clothes fit anymore?" "Where did these huge things on my chest come from? Oh I thought I'd get those at 14- turns out it's closer to 34. I must be a late bloomer...." "Does SeaMonkey get any nutrition from ice cream? It's dairy, right???"


Yeah, so lots of weird changes, which (according to the Bible of Google) are normal. However, Google has not really helped with, "Should SeaMonkey and Connor share a room?" " What should we name SeaMonkey?" "Is SeaMonkey a boy or girl?" I even tried some ancient Chinese tests for gender. One said boy, the other said girl. So, that is for SeaMonkey to know and for us to find out...sooner or later....


3 comments:

  1. Wow Kim...look at your belly! how cool is that! I am so excited for you guys...keep posting pictures! I cannot wait to see them. How awesome! Who is your OB? Are you still going to the same group? I love the blog and have read all of the previous posts...what a miracle you have in your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kim,
    You look great! It is exciting to see the changes that are happening. Google will be your best friend by the time sea monkey arrives and after. So ideas for baby names will the baby have the initals S.... M... Howell? Kidding of course! We are so excited to meet the baby. Keep getting your rest Miss you, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that seemed to be the couple weeks or so that you "popped" out a bit! And I definitely think you look pregnant, not just fat. That's No Plump, That's Bump! :-)

    ReplyDelete