Wow, I hope no one is voting more than once on the poll! It's getting close!!! Hmm... now something I just thought of, if we do find out (not to say we are) do we tell anyone? Oh now there is a dilemma!
We had a doctor appointment this week. Everything looks great. SeaMonkey is growing and it right on target. They are still keeping the due date around Aug 23rd now, it was Aug 20th awhile ago. I guess I never paid attention when they moved it. The 23rd would be cool, as that would be the 10th anniversary of our engagement. Pretty sweet huh?
I am still walking as much as I can and going to yoga. I have asked 2 doctors about going upside down and such, both have given me the thumbs up. No real complaints, my back has been sore - that is totally due to my posture being all weird. I can tell my low back is a lot more arched than normal. But, this is also normal apparently.
Weight gain is so far 15 pounds which is good. I bet if I cut out the ice cream it would be closer to 12, but who's counting. They gave me a range of 15 to 35 pounds, so off we go. I think my 21 pound weight I carry with me everywhere (aka Connor) also helps me keep off a few pounds created by ice cream. Oh well.
OH- we did get SeaMonkey a crib!!! Thanks to the lovely Craigslist, I found a very cute Pottery Barn Crib for sale here in Anderson. We went to look at it and it's in great shape. Crib and mattress (unsure if we will actually use that...) on Craigslist saved us over 60% of the retail cost. It was a DEAL! Next up I'm searching for a double stroller and double jogger. I think I found a stroller I like, one side will allow a car seat in it, while the other child (Connor) can sit comfy on his side. With the stroller, the back of both seats can move independently, and it just looks cool. I need to find a store near here to "test drive it" before giving the thumbs up.
Next up, where will SeaMonkey sleep? Will Kim move her office? Will Kim turn their very nice "formal family room" into her new office (seriously do we need 3 family rooms)? Does Kim already have plans in her head for this new fictitious office, with french doors.... Stay Tuned.....
No comments:
Post a Comment