Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The end-- for now

The ultrasound did not go as expected. They found an empty gestational sac, with no embryo in it. Therefore, our journey for this round is coming to an end. The doctor says their was nothing we did wrong or anything but, "these things just happen."

So, it sucks. Jeff and I are pretty upset as you can imagine. I am sure you guys are disappointed as well. I have to go in on Friday for a D-n-C to remove the sac.

This is not the ending we all had hoped and prayed for.

Thanks to you all for your un-ending support and prayers. They have meant the world to Jeff and I. I'm not sure what our future holds, but we hope to eventually figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. Our prayers will always be with you. We are sorry for your loss and know that we are here for anything that you may need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmy,
    I am so sorry.
    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete