Well, so much for the posting often as I mentioned previously. We have been a bit busy....
Work is horribly busy for us both, we are in dire need of our July 4th day off. We cannot wait. So, for the house update... We agreed on a price, we had the house inspected, and they have verbally agreed on the addendum's Jeff and I wrote up. It looks like we will be placing our house on the market this week. Thursday we are having the dining room carpeted, then I think Friday is our goal to place it on the market. We spent all weekend doing "decluttering" and moved some boxes to my Mom's house for storage. Now this week is clean the house like crazy. If you know anyone looking for a cute house in Anderson... one will be for sale soon.... We close on the other house the end of August, so we have some time to sell.
As for the blob we saw 1.5 weeks ago, things are good.. we hope. This is such a test of faith to just believe everything is fine. For everyone who really knows me, I love to see proof. So, far my only "proof" that everything is still OK are my ______ are still tender and huge. You fill in the blank. No morning sickness to speak of at all, a little fatigue, but not too much. I am eating a ton, trying to eat healthy. And we are praying. I pray all the time, for a healthy PG, healthy delivery, and a healthy life for our baby. Of course you are all in our prayers as well! We just keep praying everything is OK. Hopefully Wednesday we will see a strong and perfect heart beat... Therefore, we wait and pray some more.
Finally, for you guys who do not know, Jeff's sister Jenny had her second daughter on June 8th. Kara was 4 pound 11ounces.... Mom and baby are home and doing great. Big Sister Lanie seems VERY excited about her baby sister. Of course Doug (the Dad) is doing well, I can't leave him out!
That is all I have for now! Just keep sending happy thoughts that everything looks good for Wednesday's appointment!
No comments:
Post a Comment