Thursday, July 5, 2007

How am I?

How am I? I am OK. Each day has been every different since last Friday. On Friday I was on some GREAT medicine. Then it wore off by Saturday. Saturday was very tough, more physically tough. Physically my healing is going A LOT slower than I anticipated. I am still taking ibuprofen for pain a few times a day, but each day does seem to bring some healing. We go back next week for our post-op check. So, I hope to have some answers on why this might have occurred. Honestly , I am not sure there are answers. From how I understand it, these things do "happen." When the numbers start off so well, it's as if a blue print for a pregnancy is being read perfectly. However, as time goes by, something happens to this blue print, where it cannot be read, maybe they started looking at the Chinese instead of English instructions. But, that is when things start to go bad. So, at some point, the directions were being read correctly, then it got all messed up. This makes me really consider God is a man, because I know any female would have asked for proper directions or an alternative once things went wrong.

Emotionally... well sometimes things are good. Sometimes they suck. I anticipate over time, things will get better. Right now all the hormones are decreasing. However, I am still trapped in a body that "thinks" it's still pregnant. At least there is no morning sickness, but the exhaustion continues. As the hormones leave, I will begin to feel more normal. As for now, I am still just hanging out. Trying to sell our house. I think Jeff is OK. We have talked a lot about our experience, and what is next. For now we are focusing on our house. This is a welcome distraction.

We hope you are all doing well, and we still thank you all for your support and prayers. I just wanted you to know we are OK.

Have a Nice Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment