Friday, May 24, 2013

Pre-School Now and Then, A Photo Parade



May 2013 and September 2012


 



Favorite Things:

 
 
 

 
 Now, the first day in 2011 for Connor and his Graduation Picture:

 




 Just for Giggles, CC's first day in 2011, and last day of this year...



Now, I leave you with the lyrics of a song Connor's class sang....

When I Grow Up

When I grow up, in a long, long time,
When I grow up, in a long, long time,
When I grow up, in a long, long time,
Just you watch me, I'll go far.
I'm gonna' be a superstar.
 
When I am ten, I'll learn to cook.
When I am ten, I'll read chapters books.
When I am ten, I'll play guitar.
Just you watch me, I'll go far.
I'm gonna' be a superstar.
 
When I'm sixteen, I'll go on dates.
When I'm sixteen, I'll stay up late.
When I'm sixteen, I'll drive a car.
Just you watch me, I'll go far.
I'm gonna' be a superstar.
 
When I'm thirty-five, I'll fly a plane.
When I'm thirty-five, I'll have a big brain.
When I'm thirty-five, I'll own a car.
Just you watch me, I'll go far.
I'm gonna' be a superstar.
 
When I'm one hundred and one, my skin'll be bumpy.
When I'm one hundred and one, I might be grumpy.
When I'm one hundred and one, put my teeth in a jar.
Just you watch me, I'll go far.
I'm gonna' be a superstar.
 
When I grow up, in a long, long time,
When I grow up, in a long, long time,
When I grow up, in a long, long time,
Just you watch me, I'll go far.
I'm gonna' be a superstar.

No comments:

Post a Comment