Thursday, October 25, 2012

School Dayz Mug Shots

If you recall, last year the kids had school pictures.  The previous post is here. I teased that it looked like someone sucked the soul out of CC.

Then, came this year... Now, remember you have seen copious photographs of my beautiful daughter, how they caught this jem during school, only she and Charlie Sheen may know...

3 year old on a bender?
OK, she had a cold.  I could not even try to hide her poor tissue rubbed lip.  Then before we left for school she hit her head on the corner of the counter. 

But, this? This was the best they could do with her? Seriously, it's one step away from a mug shot.  I have no idea where the under bite smile came from.  Of all the faces of CC, I've not seen that one. However, I do appreciate the attempt to capture her beloved penguin necklace.

Next, let us view her, from her class picture.  The picture itself is hysterical.  But, since I do not have other parents permission to show their kid on the interwebs, let me just show you CC.

Party Girl who love penguins
Seriously? I think they spiked her drink...

Let us check out Connor, that kid was BORN to pose in front of a camera.
Cute, Sporty Connor
Handsome as ever.  Now, let me show you his t-ball cuteness picture:
 
He takes a great picture. He's just a natural.  So, imagine my surprise when I see his class picture...

Enter Damien-Connor via the Omen. (Sorry for the 80's horror movie reference, seriously it's Halloween time!)


Give me a cookie, and a puppy... DO it.... You are under my spell....

Being a crappy mom, and it's close to Halloween, I had to doctor it up a bit....


Only school photographers are able to capture such great moments of my kids...

Here's hoping our family pictures turned out 150% better and I cannot photoshop any of them to look too horribly demonic. Fingers crossed.

1 comment: