Dear Infertility-
Look no one likes you. Really NO ONE. You are a pain in the butt of every couple trying to have a family. You cause undo stress and tension on relationships. You cause undo mental anguish on every couple that has to deal with you. You SUCK. With a capital SUCK.
Ok, I know, I could deal with you. I overcame you and kicked your ass. Thanks to adoption and the power of prayer, you have been defeated. But WHY-OH-WHY have you affected so many of my friends. Lucky for them many of them have kicked your ass as well.
But, you keep showing your ugliness- and NO ONE wants to see that. You are UGLY. Please go away, disappear forever and NEVER, EVER come back. You are NOT wanted here, or with any of my family, friends or acquaintances.
Step-Off Infertility we all strongly dislike you (I'd say hate, but I was raised to never use that word).
Signed-
Kim and the 1 in 8 people affected with your horrible disease
Way to go Kim! Just know that your miracle story will provide inspiration to so many others.
ReplyDeleteCo-signing your letter with you, if you don't mind! ... Every single day I am grateful to be a success story, but always thinking of those still waiting for their family additions to arrive. When we all parted ways back in BG, who knew!?...
ReplyDelete