Wow, 25weeks. That is an amazing milestone to me. To many people, 25w is no biggy - get them to 40 weeks. In my circle (the online group ladies), 25w is big. 25weeks and beyond means increased viability to this little person I am carrying. So, you can imagine we are pretty excited! I mean 25 weeks is not IDEAL to deliver or anything. Of course we hope SeaMonkey continues to keep on "cooking" for a number of weeks (but not OVER DUE). But, this is still pretty exciting!
SeaMonkey is moving, grooving and GROWING. It's getting more and more difficult to bend over to tie my shoes. That was a problem I never considered! However, it is a welcome problem to have :)
I am currently listening to Connor "sing" and it occurred to me that this time next year, I'll have 2 little people to sing to me. Having 2 little ones is going to be a challenge, but it's going to be a ton of fun. This little man makes me laugh everyday, I can only imagine 2 of them getting into trouble. We are sooooo blessed!
Kim! 25 weeks is AWESOME!!! You're on your way and SM and Connor are going to be best buds (Q&C are 17 mo. apart). And you look great too... ;-) -Brea (bopsvw)
ReplyDelete