Friday, June 5, 2009

28 weeks....

I can't believe how big we're getting!!!! 28 weeks 2 days

Wow, I have not updated in forever. Real life is getting in the way!


We have had a lot going on at work and we recently just lost a good friend. It's been a time of very mixed emotions. Sending lots of prayers to our friend's family, he will be truly missed.

So, far all I can say is week 28 had brought us lots of HORROR-MONES. It's bad. I know it's bad and there is not much I can do about them. I posted a message about this on a website I go to, the funniest response basically said, if Jeff thinks my horror-mones are bad, he better be THANKFUL I'm not expecting twins (like she is). Therefore, these hormones could be lots worse :)

Everything is going well with SeaMonkey. Last appointment was great and I got my Rhogam shot last week. We are preparing her nursery. The room is about 80% clean, my goal is by Sunday to begin putting paint on the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment