Monday, October 1, 2007

It's been awhile....

Wow, I had no idea my last post was in July. So much has occurred since then.... First of a lot of healing mentally and physically has occurred. Physically I am finally pretty well back to normal. I do miss my drug induced cleavage, but my chicken cutlets help with that problem. Mentally, we have good days and bad days. I can never tell how a day is going to go, or what might or might not start a bad day. It just is rough, it sucks, it's no fun. But, we just take it day by day.

Eventually we will cycle again...when we have no idea. But I do have a fridge full of drugs again, so on a rainy day we might try again. Who knows....

What else... the new house. It's slowly becoming our home. The interior and exterior need some help. Exterior wise, we are trying to tear out some nasty Juniper trees. Everything is just so over grown, almost to the point where most of the plants cannot be saved. As for the interior, we are STILL fighting with wall paper in the entry. This project is horrible, and never ending. I had GREAT plans for this entry...now I just want this stinking wall paper to end.

Last Monday, I had an extra 2 hours and pulled wall paper down from the master bath. While the wall paper came off, so did some of the backing from the dry wall. So, slowly I am trying to correct this mistake. I figure with some creative painting (after I smooth the walls a bit), things should be OK. So, we are still wrestling with the unique features of this house. Little by little. I just need to stop starting new projects before I finish existing ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment