Well after today's appointment we have learned I am approximately 1 cm dilated and "soft." I know, people can be 4cm dilated for weeks prior to birth. I'm hoping not. :)
Things are coming along in SeaMonkey world. Her room still needs the trim painted, but that can happen later (I figure). Tonight we hope to have her closet organizer installed, and to pick out a coming home outfit. And, I guess it's time to start packing a bag for the hospital. Now, mind you this bag might sit for WEEKS, but at least it should be ready to go (ideally).
I have reached the point where I am pretty well ready to get this show on the road. I just need my little SeaMonkey to decide when she wants to come meet us all. Today she has been moving like crazy, and I really think she seems lower. But, maybe that is just my wishful thinking....
As for swelling it's not bad, my rings are beginning to get a little tight. I'm still doing yoga and trying to be as active as I possibly can!
No comments:
Post a Comment